Saturday, September 19, 2015

Change Happens When Prayer Begins

Because it has been so long since I posted here is a little update:
1) I have been living in Auburn for over a month now. I miss my little sister more than everything, but I know that this is where God wants me to be. 
2) School is in full swing beginning with exams, readings, studying, more exams. 
3) Football is in full swing as well! (War Eagle!) I went to my first football game last weekend and had a blast. 
4) Alaina and I ate pickles and popcorn for supper tonight. Welcome to college. 


A lot of my life this past year was spent in prayer. If you knew me back then, you would fully understand why. I was in a dark place with no clue what to do with life. The only thing I knew to do and could even do was simply pray. 

"Seek the Lord while you can find Him. Call on Him while He is near." - Isaiah 55:6 

"Keep on asking and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

"Jesus replied, "This kind can be cast out only by prayer." - Mark 9:29

I prayed that God would heal the hurt that I was dealing with. 

He did. 

All summer leading up to my big move, I prayed that God would place some Godly friends in my life.

He did.

"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it." - Matthew 21:22

Needless to say, there is power in prayer. The bible states this multiple times. Whatever you may be facing, God is bigger. Pray. God can heal whatever hurt that is in your hurt. Pray. 

Pray and praise. 

God has blessed me with so much happiness. I am in love with my life again. I have met friends this past month that I know will be friends for a lifetime. I've only been in Auburn a little over a month, and I can see God working in my life. I am so stoked to see what He has in store for me these next four years. 

Thank you, God, for all that you have blessed me with. 

"You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father." - John 14:13-14



No comments:

Post a Comment