Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First For Everything

Never thought I would have ever made a blog, but hey, there is a first for everything. :)

Although I feel like I am talking to myself, let me introduce myself.
My name is Anna Marie. I am a senior, c/o '14. (ALMOST DONE!!) I play basketball, but baseball is my favorite sport. Atlanta Braves all the way. ;) I am into graphic design and photography. Singing is something I enjoy. Starbucks and Chickfila is where it is at. And blah blah. Enough about me.  

 I started this blog because I wanted a way to spread The Word. I don't know everything there is to know, but I know that I want to share with others what I know and believe and help in any way that I can. 

In this post I will share my life verse and what it means to me. 
1 Timothy 4:12 "Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young but set an example for other believers in speech, faith, love, and purity."
I found this verse a few years back and it has stuck with me ever since. Basically it is saying just cause we are young, and not adults does not mean that's a reason we can't do something big and bold like share our faith with others. I want to set a example for other teenage girls struggling with issues such as insecurities, failing friendships, gossiping. We all go through it. Growing up in our world today is not an easy thing. We are faced by temptation everyday. We see it at school, on tv, in the music we listen to. It's everywhere, but that is why I am here to help. 

Each blog will have a few verses and a short message with it too. 
So help me out and share this blog with others.

Guess I will leave yall with that for now, adios! 

P.S. Be sure to follow the twitter account @NotABasicGirl_



No comments:

Post a Comment